Friday, July 8, 2011

A busy week...

I have been so busy for the last week :) Here's a quick update of what's been happening -

*The girls came over last Saturday night and we all worked on our Christmas Tag swap for Simply Crafty


*An extra day at work
*I finally decided on the hexagon blanket edging and have finished it! Just working on sewing in all the threads now


*Got organised for Christmas and lay-buyed some toys at the sales :)
*I made another beanie for my other niece


*I picked up my canvas print (12 x 16 inches) and LOVE it! My MIL gave me money for my birthday and I was lucky enough to get it for half price from Big W - bargain :)


*I spent a morning scrapping and chatting with Cassie on Thursday - will share pics of LO once it's finished
*Working on my Scrapbook Expo class projects - still not finished yet...

No comments: