Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

I have been enjoying the Thrifty Thursday posts over on Mardi and Janelle's blogs. It has motivated me to start visiting op shops and garage sales again. As I mentioned in an earlier post - I managed to go to an op shop on Friday and found these bargains! I brought these 4 stencils for $1 - unused and with their original price tags (total $22.94).


I aslo got these 4 books for $1 each. Something a little different to what I've been reading lately, but still looking forward to reading them :) Three of the books - The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, The Golden Compass and P.S I Love You - have been made into movies, but I have only seen The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (loved the movie!).

2 comments:

Rachael B said...

You did very well Shandell. I popped into my local thrift shop the other day to buy some denim for the club swap and found a lovely Trent Nathan handbag and couldn't resist :)

Mardi said...

How wonderful Shandell.... I'm so glad we have inspired you.
You sure did get some treasures too....the line up of books look great....I haven't ready any of those either....although Im sure Ive heard of a couple.
Mardi x