Thursday, July 21, 2011

Three layouts in 4 days!!

I don't know where this scrapping mojo has come from, but I sure hope it sticks around :) I started this LO on Sunday at Simply Crafty and wanted to get it finished, so I set up my scrap table on Monday and finished it!


I was still feeling "scrappy" so I scrapped this LO too! I think a combination of new photos and products has been a great inspiration to play with paper and glue :)


Yesterday I was still feeling inspired, so I set up my table again and scrapped this LO! I can't remember the last time I scrapped so many LO in such a short time :) I'm still feeling scrappy - hoping it lasts till tomorrow when I have a day off!

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Well done Shandell,hope your scrapping mojo is contagious, I haven't done any real scrapping for ages (since the retreat)