Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie, fishing and a cute baby

I had a roster change this week and had Friday off instead, so Mum and I went to the movies and saw "Bridsmaids". It was a hilarious movie and I definitely would recommend going to see it!! Craig is waiting impatiently for The Hangover 2 to start screening at the Moncrieff and I'm waiting for the final Harry Potter :) After the movies I wandered around the shops - getting some photos printed, lay-buying some more Christmas presents at the Target sale and even got to pop into an op-shop! It's been ages since I've been op-shopping - I miss it! I managed to get some bargains - will share pics soon :) I'm hoping to visit a few more op shops this week.

Saturday Mum, Craig and I packed up the boat and went to Miara fishing for the day :) It was perfect weather for fishing - clear blue skies and nice warm day! Just wish that the fish were more co-operative - Mum and Craig (I was happy to sit and read a magazine instead of fishing LOL) only caught 4 undersized fish. We even put the crab pots in and didn't catch a single mud crab :( Even though we came home empty handed and slightly sun burnt, we all still had a lovely day just relaxing and spending time together :)




Adam, Skye and cute little miss Brandee came over for lunch on Sunday. I finally finished sewing in the last of the threads on the hexagon blanket Thursday night, so I was able to give it to them. I'm pleased to say that Skye absolutely loved it :) We sat around chatting and watching TV afterwards. I managed to get LOTS of cuddles in - pity Brandee wouldn't wake up and play though LOL I was being naughty and trying to wake her up with the camera flash, but she's a very heavy sleeper!! She only woke up just as they were leaving :(

No comments: