Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Finished hexagon blanket

I am so excited that the blanket it finished - woo hoo! I finished stitching in the last few threads last Thursday and gave Skye & Adam the blanket - which they loved :) I am so happy with how it turned out! The blanket is approx 1.5 x 1 m - big enough to put in a pram or on the floor for some tummy time.


Now that big project is finished, I am starting to look around at some other smaller projects. I plan on making a few more beanies and I have a cute owl pattern that I want to try too. Wool has been on sale lately, so I have been stocking up while it's so cheap, plus I got a new basket to store my ever growing collection :)


I wanted to share a photo of this lovely snuggly, knitted shrug that Kylie made for me. I even got to pick the colour - how spoilt am I?!!? It's been well used this cold winter :)

1 comment:

Lea said...

Wow i love your hexi blanket. So lovely.