Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

As promised...here are the rest of the lovely goodies I purchased last time I went op-shopping.

I love this blue porcelain dish :) It will be good for buttons or bits & pieces in my scrap room. It was my most expensive purchase for $5.


Another doiley - $1.20. I have plans to use this on a OTP / layout idea I recently saw while blog hopping.


Some sheet music - $1.50 each. The Moari and Prisoner theme music is for me and the other music is for Mum. I've played piano most of my life, but have been very slack over the last few years. So I am hoping some new music to learn / play will inspire me to start playing again.


And...this gorgeous shirt for $4.50 - fits perfectly!!


Have you found any great bargains lately? Don't forget to pop over and check out Janelle and Mardi's Thrifty Thursday posts :)

I spent a busy afternoon with Mum today - working on a new DIY project that is nearly finished. Can't wait to share pics :)

No comments: