Saturday, September 24, 2011

Challenges

As promised...here are the other 2 layouts I finished this week. I am entering them in the Scrap the Girls and Kraft It Up challenges this month.

Scrap The Girls criteria - Clips (bulldog, paper clips, etc).


There is a cute blue bulldog clip at the top of my layout.

Kraft It Up criteria - Fabric and sewing.


I used one of the sweet denim flowers I made for last month's Simply Crafty denim swap. I also cut the bracket out of the leftover red spooty material and I got the sewing maching out to add some zig-zag stiching around the patterned paper.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

LOVE both your LO's Shandell.. beautiful work!! Thanks so much for joining in at KIU :))

Leonie said...

lovely layouts Shandell, thanks for joining in at STG.

Rachael Funnell said...

Ahhh!! Both Layouts are Gorgeous.....
Really LOVE that Demin Flower & the Design of your SO Cheeky Layout....
THANKS for playing along over @ KIU!!!!! xx

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous pages. I love your designs, very appealing. Fab photos and great takes on both challenges.

Debbie Smith said...

Hi Shandell, that little denim flower you made is gorgeous! What a great idea and it makes for a terrific page xoxox

Paula said...

Both brilliant layouts! Love the beachy feel of your STG one & the demin flower & colours of the KIU one is fab! :)

Kerryn said...

These are both great pages :). Loving the Kraft backgrounds! Thanks for playing at STG :)