Monday, September 5, 2011

Another fun ffilled weekend

The girls came over Saturday night for pizza and scrapping. It was great to catch up with everyone - lots of chatting and laughs :) I managed to get my SImply Crafty male swaps completed and make a card. This card is a CASE of a card I saw here.


I was still feeling inspired the next morning, so got up and made this card.


Craig and I spent Sunday afternoon with Cassie and family at the rugby league grand finals. Donna's team made the grand finals - so we went along to be her own personal cheer squad LOL I'm happy to say they won - woo hoo!!!


Craig's dad came over for dinner on Sunday night for a delicous roast dinner to celebrate Father's Day.

I also managed to finish reading another book. I have seen the movie, and the book was a bit different, but still as great as the movie :)

No comments: