Friday, September 23, 2011

Movie, friends and a layout

Wednesday morning Kylie & I finally went to see the final Harry Potter movie!! It was sooo good - definitely worth the wait :) I got to do some op-shopping before I went to the movies - will share pics of my goodies next week. After the movies Kylie and I popped into Spotlight for a look - great way to finish a fun morning out :)

Thursday morning I popped over to see Cassie and the kids for morning tea and chat about crafty things - bliss :) It seems that Cassie has also been bitten by the crafty-bug too and has been busy making lots of different projects. Pop over to her blog and check out her crochet owl :)

After all the 'crafty' talk I was feeling motivated and finished 3 layouts that were sitting on my scrap desk. I managed to get one layout photographed before the camera batteries died - so I will share the other two tomorrow.

No comments: