Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Welcome to day 1 of my 12 Days of Christmas series :) I thought I would kick things off by sharing a Christmas planner. I made this planner for the first round of Scrapbook Apprentice last year. There are different sections - calendar (to keep track of social events), To DO list / notes, crafts (blank pages to sketch ideas or glue pictures in), cards (list names & addresses and a pocket to store stamps), gifts (names and gift), cooking (shopping list and recipe cards) and receipts (envelop to store receipts). It's a great way to keep everything organised! The planner is 6x6 - so it's perfect size to pop into your handbag and keep handy while you are out and about :)














1 comment:

Linda M said...

I will have 3 of those thank u. Great idea.