Monday, April 2, 2012

It's been busy...

We have had a few busy days lately...It was Craig's birthday on Thursday, so we celebrated by going out for Thai. The meal was delicous and it was lovely to just sit and chat :) On Saturday we picked up Craig's birthday present - a Webber Q BBQ! I can see lots of BBQs in our near future LOL Saturday afternoon Mum arrived home from visiting my brother, sister & families out at Blackwater and had brought my neices and nephew home for a holiday - how exiting!!!

Sunday morning I was up early to make a card for a baby shower in the afternoon, then we headed to Moore Park beach to meet up with mum, Mike and the kids for the Truck Drive for Kids. The kids and I collected shells and made sandcastles on the beach, then we all wandered up to the oval to watch the trucks drive in. The kids thought it was wonderful seeing the convoy of trucks! We took them for a play on the jumping castle, then all had some lunch.








I was invited to a baby shower and Stampin Up party (both at the same time) in the afternoon and had planned on dropping off my card and gift at the baby shower, but was running late - oops! Instead I went straight to Tanya's (arrived a bit late for that - oops again!) for the SU party and made a sweet card and book mark.

No comments: