Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reading

As usual I'm reading faster than I am blogging about the books LOL Kylie lent me these two books - I admit I would not have picked these books, but I thought they were both great reads!

This book kept me in suspense till the very end - the main character has 3 wedding proposals, but no-one (including the 3 prospective grooms) know who she is going to marry. It centres around the bride to be and also tells the stories of her grown up children too. A surprising and enjoyable read!


I wasn't sure about this book - I read the back cover but didn't think I would like it, once I started reading it I couldn't put it down though!! It was like a grown up version of "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" with a scientific theme. The story was fabulous with lots of twists & turns -


I brought this book a few weeks ago - it's book 1 in a series. The story about a teenage witch was enjoyable, but I don't think I will buy the rest of the series.

No comments: