Monday, May 14, 2012

Another fun-filled weekend

Saturday morning I made some cards and scrapped, then in the afternoon I had friends over for a Tupperware party :) Donna is now a demonstrator and asked me to hold a party - so I thought it would be a great chance to catch up with friends. Afterwards we had some afternoon tea and chatted. Donna asked me / mum to show her how to crochet, so we got out some wool & hooks and taught her to make granny squares.


Sunday was Mother's Day - Craig's mum stayed the weekend with us, so in the morning we went to the markets and wandered around looking at all the stalls. Then we headed to the beach to meet up with Mum, Kate & Cohan. We played soccer in the park, looked for shells and built sandcastles on the beach, then had fish & chips. The weather was perfect and we all had a fantastic day!




Kate & Cohan


Mum & Cohan. He was hamming it up for the camera - big smoocher! LOL


Craig & his mum

No comments: