Sunday, May 20, 2012

A crafty weekend

I've had such a craft filled weekend :) Friday I headed to mum's to have an arts & crafts morning with her, Katie & Cohan. Cathie, Mitchell & Rylie joined us for the morning. We made shell people and pirate's telescopes (that looked like caterpillars LOL). Mum whipped up a fresh sponge cake with cream and passionfruit, so we had morning tea while the boys ran around and jumped on mum's bed! Hee hee








Friday night I met up with Tanya, Cathie and Diane at the Sew What's Crafty expo. We spent a few hours wandering around looking at all the stalls and buying some lovely scrapping goodies :)

Saturday night I made my Simply Crafty May swaps. Cards swaps were Sympathy / Get Well and embellishment swaps were bunting.




Today I spent the day scrapping and chatting at Simply Crafty. I got 3 layouts started - so will work on them over the week :) Will share photos of the cards / embellishment swaps soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all!