Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Reading

A few more books I have read lately :) The first 2 books are sequels of books I read a few months ago - I didn't even realise that there was going to be a 2nd book published (nothing was written in the first books and then the sequels didn't even mention the first books). It was only because I recognised the characters and references to the first stories that I realised they were sequels!

I loved the 2nd book - more about the ancient Greek Gods & Goddesses and a fantastic storyline!! There is a 3rd book coming soon for this book and I can't wait to read it!!


This 2nd book had a very similar storyline to the first book which I found a little disappointing.


I loved this book!! It's about a princess struggling against a patriarchal society and preparing to take over the throne while her county is getting ready to head to war. I couldn't put this book down - it was a great read! This is part of a trilogy and I will be buying the other 2 books.

No comments: