Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crochet projects

Last week Donna and Joan (her mum) came over to spend the morning learning to crochet with my mum and I. We joked it was the first meeting of the "crochet club" LOL Don't our mums look very relaxed?!?!


I had a refresher course on how to crochet decorative edges (what stitches / pattern I needed) on tea towels and finished 2 :)


Our friend Donna M had a beautiful little girl (Emily) last week), so I have been busy making her some beanies. I had to make the cute owl beanie - couldn't resist :)


I also wanted to make another beanie that I found here. This pattern looks difficult, but it was actually very simple and I crocheted the beanie up in less than 2 hours.


I got some happy mail this week - I was lucky enought to win this wonderful blog candy from Andrea's blog. I'm all set for making my Christmas cards this year :) Thank you Andrea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun day this looks, and wow that owl beanie is sooo cute!~!