Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thifty Thursday

I had another dentist appointment yesterday, so afterwards I popped into a few op shops for a quick look. I found the sweetest vintage suitcase for a bargain price of $2 - I snapped it up quickly when I saw it :) Craig's face was priceless when he saw me walking out of the shop with it, but he didn't question it! LOL I recently saw a great idea on a blog (can't remember which one - sorry) to use vintage suitcases as storage for crafts. I'm going to use this to store my wool - at the moment I have it in various baskets and boxes, so I think this will be a cuter storage system.


My other great find for the day was this gorgeous handbag for $2.50! Just in time too - cause the handle on my current bag is starting to break.


A few other bits & pieces for $1 each - a basket for my scrap room (I already have one like this that mum brought me from a garage sale), Tupperware container and a horse figurine for my nieves.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love the suitcase! I've seen heaps of great suitcase ideas on Pinterest! Using it to store your craft supplies is a great idea!