Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Going back to part time work means I have Wednesdays and Frdays off, so I popped into a couple of op shops yesterday :) At the first shop I found this huge Tupperware container. At $6 it's a bit more than I would usually pay, but it matched the one I brought a few weeks ago. I also found another pastie maker for 50c - this one is much bigger than the other ones I brought recently. It's funny - I've been looking for some for months, and now I've found them, I found more in 2 different op shops today! Guess I should have looked in the op shops first! LOL


At the same shop I brought this basket (approx 50cm x 30cm) for $3.50. I'm going to use it to store my punches - at the moment I have them in two baskets and have to dig through them to find what I'm looking for. Using this basket will means no more digging and I will see the punches at a glance :) At the 2nd shop we went to I scored this bag of play-doh tools for $2.50 - these will be great for when the kids come over :)


I love seeing all the gorgeous Pyrex pieces that Yvette and Charlotte find on their op-shop visits, so thought I would keep any eye out for some. At the last shop I found this sweet pyrex dish in great condition (no chips!) for $4.


I also found this gorgeous shirt at the same shop for $3.50.

No comments: