Saturday, March 23, 2013

Melbourne is a foodie heaven

Oh.My.Gosh! Melbourne is such a foodie heaven! There were so many cafes, bakeries, restaurants and shops offering so many delicous goodies :) I thought I would share pics of some treats we tasted :)

I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try a few things that I wouldn't normally eat...starting with battered octopus!


Pistachio melting moment at Werribee Mansion.

 
BBQ pork, plum chicken and fried rice at The Golden Orchid.
 
 
Dim Sum = Seafood & noodle soup, crispy BBQ pork & noodles, sticky pork buns and chichen dumplins at Mings.
 

 
Goats cheese wrapped in capsicum and proscuitto.  Vanilla slice and turkish delight macaron from the Queen Victoria markets.

 


Yum Cha - Seasame prawn toast, duck spring rolls, crspy BBQ pork, fried rice, prawn dumplings, chicken buns, and pork buns at Chine on Bourke.

 
Salted caramel chocolate from Koko Bean
 
 
Peppermint & chocolate cupcake.



Hmmm my mouth is watering now, just looking at the pictures :)
 

No comments: