Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

I got to do some op shopping on Monday - what a perfect way to end a few fun filled weeks :) I think this was my best day for bargains / finds - lots of random goodies!

Sunglasses 50c each and Cath Kidston wallet $2


Cookbook (this is my 'go to' biscuit book - I think everyone should have a copy, so everytime I find one I buy it and give it to family / friends - this copy is for Craig's mum) $1 and dinosuar books for Cohan 50c each


Some books to add to my ever growing reading pile - $1 each


Wooden car garage (think this might live at mum's for when Cohan visits) - $6


Metal tea set (so excited to find that there were no pieces missing!) $2.

Bowl $2 and Christmas tray $5


Cute cane sleigh $2 - will be sweet on the table for Christmas filled with lollies!

 
I'm linking up with Sir-Thrift-A-Lots Thiftasaraus this week.

1 comment:

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

The metal tea set is very cute!

Thanks for linking up for Thriftasaurus!