Monday, March 11, 2013

Ripple-along Week 2

My blanket is coming along quickly :) I have been crocheting a few every night while watching season 1 "Downton Abbey" on DVD ( how have I not discovered this show sooner?!?!?). I got 16 rows / 8 bands of colour done. Then over the first 2 days of travelling I managed to get another 22 rows / 11 bands done!   I wasn't sure how long I wanted the blanket, but looking at it now I have decided I'm at the halfway point :)

 
 
Week 2 total - 38 rows / 19 bands
Total - 62 rows / 31 bands
 


6 comments:

Sonia said...

remind's me of licorice alsorts...looks great, I've decided I am halfway too..nice to know we've reached that turning point.

Tammy said...

Lovely! Orange is my Favourite colour. :) I was the same when I started watching Downton! I'm all up to date now but watched one after the other each night till I was through the whole series!

Chantelle said...

fantastic - I love the pop of orange - looking gorgeous :)

Suze said...

As Chantelle says the colours pop. This blanket is so striking.

Unknown said...

Wow I love your colours. Gorgeous work.

SaraJ said...

Wow - you're working fast! I'm impressed.