Friday, July 25, 2014

Everyday Moments

Another crazy week has flown by - it will be Christmas in no time!! LOL  I seem to be playing catch-up with my "moments" this week - Craig has started a new job and our change in routine has left me too tired to do my usual night-time blogging.

We recently spent a wonderful afternoon at the park with our niece BP :)  Lots of fun watching her run around and play, plus lots of cuddles and chatting with her xo


Craig and I enjoyed a picnic lunch by the river.


I've been using some older papers in my stash to make envelopes.  


My pen pal is heading to Australia for a visit soon - we are going to meet next month!!!!  I popped this cute cello bag of travel themed die cuts into her recent letter.


It was a crazy day on Saturday - my friend Katie popped over for morning tea and a catch up before she has her bub.  Then Craig and I headed off to a party for our nephew's 13th birthday.  From there (even though it was freezing) we spent the night around Kylie & Mick's new home-made fire pit  - very nice & warm!  We had hotdogs and roasted marshmallows - lovely and relaxing!  We're looking forward to the next one :)




No comments: