Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

I hadn't planned on op shopping this week (surprise!), but had to duck into town to do some chores so thought "why not?!? - good decision :)

More cookie cutters / presses - $1.  I am a bit addicted to these and am getting a collection! Keeping my eye out on a large bottle / jar to store them in to decorate my kitchen.


Birthday cake book $2 - I already have a copy of this book, but this one is in a bit better shape, so I will keep it and pass my other copy onto family / friend.  Book 3 in the "Girl with the dragon tattoo" series $2 - brought book 2 last week!


Some crafty / storage items.  Ceramic dish $2 - will hold small bits & pieces in my scraproom.  Ribbon storage box $2.    Zippers 50c, crochet hook $1 and thread holder 50c.


Pyrex Spring Blossom teacups 25c each!  I usually don't buy teacups (I'm not a big tea / coffee drinker), but I have some Pyrex in this pattern and they were soooo cheap!!  


Bag of lego for the collection $2


Dip bowl and spreader set $2.  I have one set like this and use it every time we have a party - since we plan on having more parties / gatherings this Summer seems like a good idea to have another one :)


Not a bad haul considering I wasn't going to go op shopping this week :)  Did you find anything?

Linking up with Thriftasaurus.

1 comment:

Anny said...

Wow everything was so cheap! I need a ribbon box now :)