Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve...

Presents wrapped and under the tree-check! Food and drinks all organised-check! Camera batteries are charged-check! Well I think everything is all organised and ready for tomorrow.

The management team had a small party today and swapped our Secret Santa gifts. DH & my Secret Santas were really pleased with their pressies :o) DH got a massive alarm clock with his footy team logo on it - let's see him ignore that alarm!! LOL I got a beautiful, gold dolphin pendant - which I absolutely love!!

I managed to finish book 2 of the Twilight series. Hopefully over the next 4 days off I will start book 3! I also got a heap of recent pics printed and picked up a few Christmas themed papers and embellishments - I am feeling very motivated to get some scrapping done too :o)

With this being the silly season and all - I'm certain I won't get a chance to blog tomorrow, so wishing you and your families.....a


Christmas countdown...1 sleep!

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

Merry Christmas to you too Shandell :) Have a great day tomorrow. Love P