Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas party costumes...

I've been busy organising our fancy-dress costumes ready for our work Christmas party this weekend. Nothing like leaving everything to the last minute to add to the holiday stress! LOL It's a "Storybook Character theme" - so after lots of brainstorming and searching the Net - I finally came up with ideas! I'm going as Minnie Mouse and DH is going as Woody from Toy Story! I was lucky enough to pick up my "ears" and white gloves yesterday (very cheaply) at the first costume shop I went to. This morning I picked up some material to make DH vest and finish off my costume.

We are nearly finished the Christmas shopping - WOO HOO! Just need to pick a Secret Santa present (bottle of Rum) and we're done!! I had to buy some more wrapping paper this morning - so now I just need to wrap all the presents sometime over the weekend.

Tonight I'm off to dinner with Kylie and Cathie - bit of a girly catch up before Cathie heads off on holidays.

Christmas countdown...8 sleeps!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Thanks for popping by my blog Shandell.. Sounds like you are in for a fun weekend. Hope you are going to sow sme pics of the costumes!!