Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dinner with the girls...

Was fabulous! We went to an Indian & Thai restaurant - opened presents, chatted non-stop, shared a delicious meal and drank champagne. We then decided to go McDonalds for a coffee and more chatting. We have made the decision to have a girls night out at least once a month :o) Thanks for a fantastic night out Cathie & Kylie!

Congratulations to Kylie on the first sale of one of your aprons!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see the new totes that you have created.

I made 15 of these dragonflies on Tuesday night for the Black Magic Sketches - BLACK embellishment swap.
Unfortunately the beautiful iridescent sheen on the beads didn't show up in the photos - so I will try taking some more pics in better lighting. I was considering doing a tutorial showing how to make them...if any blog lurkers are interested - leave a comment and I'll arrange it :o) I'm waiting on the RED embellishment swap parcel to arrive - I can't wait to see what everyone has made!

I forgot to mention this last month, but I was lucky enough to receive a random prize (a $10 voucher at Scrappybitz) from the Puzzle Sketch blog. I've had a look around the online shop and will put in an order next month.

I got up this morning and wrapped up the Christmas presents and one birthday present. I just need to buy some more wrapping paper today to wrap 2 more presents and that's another Christmas job done :o)

Tonight I am going to start working on our costumes for the party this weekend - I have it all worked out in theory, but the practical side might be more difficult!! LOL I will definitely be putting pics up on the blog to show everyone :o)

Christmas countdown...7 sleeps

1 comment:

Lelli said...

I love the costumes looks like so much fun was had by all.

I am glad I finally got to catch up with you before X'mas. Glad everyone had a great time including nan.

Love to see the dragonfly if you are still willing to share.

Taker care and have a great New Years Eve tonight.

Your friend in scrappin'
Lorelle aka Lelli in Bundy