Monday, December 15, 2008

Our weekend in Rocky...

Was fabulous - I'm glad that everywhere we went had air-conditioning though!! Becca loved her baby shower - lots of lovely presents, girly / baby talk and yummy food. A HUGE thanks to her sister Kerry for organising the games and prizes! There was one game that Kerry wrote down quotes from Bec as she was opening the baby presents, then everyone had to read a quote. The funny part was that Kerry told them all that it was what Bec said on the first night her and Dale were together!! Use your imagination to what some of the quotes may have been....PSML

Bec's baby belly is soooo cute - I got to feel the baby kick - definitely a soccer player in there!! LOL I got some pics of Bec's belly, but promised to let her check them out before I posted them here - so hopefully I should be able to put some up in a couple of days :o)

We also got a chance to catch up with my friend Chris. Due to being in the Army and usually posted overseas, we don't get to catch up that regularly, so I love it when we get a chance to see him! He's got a month's leave currently, so he is going to come down for the weekend next month -I can't wait!

Yesterday we went over to see my SIL Kirsty and niece's to drop off some Christmas presents. We weren't even inside the door before Cody was ripping the wrapping paper off! LOL The girls loved their presents - especially the keyboard my mum gave them. Check it out - the next Australian Idols..... LOL


Kirsty gave us a HUGE basket of homemade goodies and presents for each of us (DH & I, mum & Mike, Katie & James)! I LOVE her Mars Bar slice & individually wrapped sticky date puddings!! YUM!! We were all too busy checking out what Kirsty had made, that I forgot to take pics! LOL

I managed to get some scrapping finished yesterday...

Black Magic December sketch #1

I can finally share this OTP now that I have given it to Bec...


It's a 12x12 canvas to go on the maroon feature wall in the main bedroom.

Christmas countdown... 10 sleeps!

No comments: