Thursday, December 4, 2008

Decorations

I was trying to download a picture of the new baby - Ryley - but the computer programs won't read it. It was sent to me by mobile text then downloaded by email. No matter what I try, I just can't load it up :o( I'm not defeated yet...I have a few more ideas.

I will share some pics of our Christmas decorations though - since everywhere I look everyone seems to be in the Christmas spirit!




We even had carols playing on the PA system at work today - they were a bit sad and dreary, so we have put in a request for boppier ones. I spent part of the morning decorating around the building.

We are having a Xmas party at home this weekend and are having Singstar competitions. I feel sorry for our neighbours LOL Next weekend is Bec's baby shower and I'm still getting RSVP coming through. The following weekend is our work party with a "Children's Storybook" theme - so we are still trying to decide on what character we are going as and then organise costumes for that....Welcome to our crazy life!! LOL

This & That scrapbook shop have officially opened up across the road from work :o) Sue-Ellen (the owner) and Janene took me through the shop last week (while they were still setting up and moving things in) and told me all the exciting changes they are going to make! Poor DH nightmare has come true! ROFLMAO

Christmas countdown...21 sleeps!

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

i love that santa..have fun with singstar sounds like a great night..