Sunday, November 30, 2008

Five LO and a long post....

We had another busy weekend :o) Friday night Kylie & I went to Creative Artz for the midnight crop - we had an absolute blast! I have been saying all year that I want to be more organised for a crop- have pics, papers, sketches, etc all sorted in individual mini kits - instead of just throwing everything that "looks good" into my bag and hoping I have all that I need. I got up early Friday morning and made up 6 kits - and actually managed to work on all the LO I planned. Admittedly I didn't get them finished - but all I had to do when I got home was add some embellishments, title, etc. I have finished 5, and am still working on one more.

The lovely Donna from Creative Artz gave me some new stock to play with - so I created these 2 LO. Pop into her store if you would like to have a better look.


This one is my favourite - I love the gorgeous chocolate & cream flocked paper- very elegant!

This one has some more of Petrina's fun chippies! I brought some different ones - so keep an eye out for them.

This is the Black Magic November sketch #2 - it doesn't meet the colour guidelines, but I did this one just for fun.

Stuck! Sketch #66

White with 1 November challenge. While I was at the crop - I brought an aqua brush (I think that's what it's called) and some more Twinkling H2O. I used them on the journal block (also from Creative Artz) - the green I had was way too bright, so I just rubbed some white paint over the top with my finger - love that shabby chic look! LOL Because I didn't finish this LO until tonight - it was pretty bad lighting to take a picture. I actually took 12 different pics with a variety of lighting and in a variety of locations - so this isn't the best quality pic - but the best I could come up with :o)

Saturday night we went to a BBQ with all the management staff from work. It was a nice relaxing night - they brought a TV out into the shed where the party was and set up Singstar. DH got up and had a sing, which is unusual for him! He said he was just practicing ready for the Singstar party we are having at home next weekend! PMSL

This morning we did some spring cleaning and set up the Christmas tree. Will put a pic up here soon...

BTW Pop over to Kylie's blog and check out the amazing tutorials she has made - there is one on how to make your own foam stamps. I love the giraffe - too cute!!

Christmas countdown...25 sleeps!

No comments: