Friday, November 21, 2008

Another November baby....

We have another nephew!! DH's brother Luke and his partner Lorrinda welcomed Riley Traye (will have to confirm spelling) into the world this morning!! Baby and mum are doing well. We are hoping to get some pics soon :o)

My ebay stuff arrived over the last 2 days - I can't wait till the weekend when I will have a chance to play with it all!!
Yep another alphabet die....I admit I have an addiction!!


I'm really excited about going to Petrina's class at Creative Artz tomorrow! I'm still undecided about what pics I will take to scrap. It will be nice just to take my tool tote and not have to worry about dragging all my other scrap stuff!! I'm hoping to stay scrap motivated - I want to make a card and work on some challenge LO over the weekend.

A funny story....before DH & I went on holidays we were walking past the shops across the road from our workplace. I said to DH that it would be perfect if a scrapbook shop opened up in one of the empty shops - DH said it would be his worst nightmare (drama queen!!!) .... Well, one of my LSS - This 'n' That- has decided to move to a new location, and yep, it's just across the road in that empty shop!!! PMSL You should have seen the look on DH face when I told him!!!!

No comments: