Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Exciting news...

Katie & James are moving closer :o) James has gotten a job at Blackwater, so they are currently in the process of packing and moving. Mt Isa was so far away - at least it means we can spend Christmas together this year!

I haven't been on Ebay as much as I usually am lately, but after Kylie told me about all the great bargains she's been picking up - I was motivated to have a look around. This parcel of scrap stuff arrived yesterday :o)





I'm just waiting on 3x 12" alphabet strip dies to arrive. I have a few different alphabet dies, but the letters are all the same size. I brought some alphabet stickers on the weekend and realised I need to invest in some smaller fonts. Well that's my justification for buying them anyway!! LOL

No comments: