Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 1st birthday Brody...

Hope you had a wonderful day and got spoilt rotten with lots of presents!

I finished this LO of Cody's prep photo this morning. This is the 3rd attempt at scrapping this pic and I'm happy with the finished result.

Stuck! Sketch #57

BTW I uploaded a better pic of my Halloween LO from yesterday's post.

I LOVE Christmas - presents, spending time with family & friends, presents, Christmas lights, presents, decorating the tree, presents, yummy food, presents, parties, presents, Santa photos...oh and did I mention presents? LOL I'm really just a big kid at heart - I'm already trying to talk DH into letting me set up the Christmas tree!! So...today I will begin the Christmas countdown..

Christmas countdown...30 sleeps!

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

Love your 'prep' layout its gorgeous!! I totally love christmas too....have already thought about where all the decorations are going and am putting them up this weekend... Christmas is a great time of year!! :)