Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday catch up....

I had such a big weekend that I was too tired (and a little too lazy) to post yesterday...so get ready for lots of pics!!!

We went to Cooper's first birthday party in the morning. It was a teddy bears picnic, and yes, I took my teddy :o) I can't believe how big he has gotten! Here's a picture of the birthday boy...


Then I went off to the ISTIA Christmas break up. Here's all the ladies...


Petrina and Cassie have been very busy making us all a lovely thank-you gift!


They also arranged for a Stampin' Up demonstrator to come in and show us a few great ideas - gift bags made out of envelopes, a popsicle card and how to decorate a candle. Cassie & Petrina brought us all a candle - so we had a go at decorating them. I added the ribbon and bling last night.

In amongst all the demonstrations and fun I did manage to work on a few LO - once I add the finishing touches I will post them.

Also I was very lucky to win some of Petrina's new chipboard designs off her blog giveaway!! Pop over here and check out the other new releases.

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

guess what you won!!! :D

http://karen-day.blogspot.com/