Thursday, November 6, 2008

Recent layouts...

Here are a few completed LO I started last Sunday at Cathie's...

This one is for the November Puzzle Sketches blog

I got my alphabet dies from ebay yesterday and finished these two LO last night.

I loved the Black Magic October sketch #2 so much that I used it again for this LO. I had attempted to scrap this photo a few times, but it "didn't work" - I'm really happy with this LO!

Black Magic November sketch #1 challenge.

These are the 2x new 12" Sizzix alphabet dies..

Wingo Zingo

Honky Dory

I have put my name down to attend one of Petrina's classes at Creative Artz. Glimmermist and twinkling H2O are not something I would usually use on one of my LO - but I have trying been to "step out of my scrapping comfort zone" and thought I would try something new :o) I've never done a scrapping class before - so I am really looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

Loving your layout...I highly recommend glittermists and H20's..I'm a big fan..hehehe!!