Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Melbourne Cup Day...

DH and I are all dressed up today - I think he looks sexy in a suit!! :o) I'm wearing the dress I originally brought for Erin's wedding :o) No exciting race day plans though - just some fun activities and sweepstakes at work. Did you all have a flutter - win anything? We entered a few sweepstakes, but didn't win anything.

While I was at Cathie's on Sunday - she was going through some race day outfits and had a dress that she had brought and didn't want. It fits me perfectly and is much more suitable to wear to Erin's wedding! It's absolutely gorgeous and I can accessorise with the shoes and clutch I had at Katie's wedding.

A HUGE thank you to Lis - I won this great blog candy from her! My parcel is in the mail - so I thought I would be cheeky and "borrow" the pic from her blog! :o)

No comments: