Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday ramblings....

I finished this LO last night. Yep - it's using the same Stuck! sketch as the "Prep" LO in the previous post :o) It's much brighter IRL, unfortunately I'm still trying to work out how to best photograph my LO.


My stamps from Ebay arrived yesterday... more tickets!! LOL They are sooo cute and I couldn't help it - good thing I got them pretty cheap!


I mailed my "red" embellishments for the White with 1 swap - hopefully I should get my parcel next week. I can't wait to see what everyone has made!

Christmas countdown...28 sleeps!

3 comments:

Love Scrappin' said...

gorgeous layout...and don't worry I am still trying to work out how to take pics of my layouts as well..have a great weekend!

Wendy Smith said...

wow...you did a great job with the stuck sketch again.

Hope you are sending these in to the site.

nice work

Renee Dowling said...

Hi,
Great work with the sketch shandelle, that is a lovely pic of the 2 of you!
Thanks for all your kind words - hope your enjoying your weekend!
Reneexx