Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF!!

Three weeks of late shift is just about killing me!! I like the sleep in till 7.30 / 8.00am - but then we don't get home till around 7.30pm! The days are soooo long!! We are on late shift again next week- but hoping for early shift after that. DH has been rostered on to work tomorrow, but my role in the company means I'm lucky enough to have the day off :o)

My new alphabet die arrived!!

I have since won a different alphabet die (from the same seller) - so that should arrive next week! I also won some clear stamps in an auction and brought some cute bits & pieces from a store. Hmmm wonder if there is an Ebay annon group I could join?!?! LOL

Tonight is 'catch & kill' night - so we made pizzas- YUM!! Just filling in time waiting for them to cook! I have the new Indiana Jones move - might watch that....

No comments: