Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy birthday Lacey!

Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of presents!!

Yep, DH & I have been off sick - BLAH!! I'm starting to feel better and have dragged myself out of bed. Usually I'm pretty lucky and don't get any of the dreaded bugs that go around work, but I wasn't so lucky this time....

Now for the exciting news....I won a fabulous Mymini from Karen!!And I know exactly what I'm going to use it for....our holiday photos!!! I'm always saying to Cathie & Kylie that I want to have a go at making a mini album - this is just the "push" I needed!!

I managed to add the finishing touches to 2 LO on Monday night

Stuck!Sketch #63

Collage is definitely not my usual style, but I was inspired by the Sassafras papers to try something a little different. I LOVE the way this turned out!!

I still have 2 OTP I'm working on (I hope to be finished them by the weekend) and I want to make 2 more cards.

No comments: