Monday, November 24, 2008

Another card....

Even though we are on the late shift at work I have been getting up early and just watching TV ...okay, I admit it, I'm watching "Murder She Wrote" - how sad am I?!? LOL Since I was still feeling very scrap-inspired I thought I would make a card for a friend and work a bit more on a half-finished LO.

This is today's creation...


I'm on Facebook - and I'm warning you now...it's completely addictive!! LOL I am enjoying catching up with friends from high school, uni and workmates!! Still learning to navigate my way round though.

Erin & Walter have returned home from their honeymoon and I gave them the disk of their wedding photos today. Erin sent me a text tonight saying they were "ecstatic" about the photos - so that's a big relief! :o)

My "Lizard" LO is up on Petrina's blog showing off her new range of chippies - very exciting! She also has a few interesting tutorials - pop over there and have a look.

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

that is a gorgeous card Shandell!! I am loving the threading water fiskars punch...going to have to get me one of those :)