Sunday, November 9, 2008

Erin & Walter's Wedding

We had a great time at the wedding! Lots of dancing, yummy food and too much champagne - it was a fabulous celebration!! And yes, I wore a dress!! I thought DH and I scrubbed up pretty well! LOL


Erin & Walter asked me to be the photographer for them... pretty nerve wrecking!! LOL I pretty much had free-range over the pics - all they requested was lots of "fun" shots. So using photos from Katie's wedding a s basis and doing a bit of surfing on the net I was prepared with lots of ideas. Adding to my stress level - one of the guests was a professional photographer, so I did feel a bit intimidated :o) He was very lovely though-he didn't try to take over or tell us we were doing it wrong. He actually complimented us on having some unique ideas and gave me some great suggestions about taking photos in a church!!

A HUGE thanks to Cathie for being my assistant on the day - I really appreciated it!!

These are some of my favourite photos... (BTW none of these have been edited yet)









My blog candy from Lis arrived Friday! Might use some of that today if I get motivated enough to do some scrapping :o)

No comments: