Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas catch up and some LO...

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day :o)

We spent the morning with my family - opening presents, had a Xmas breakfast and my Gran came over from the nursing home. We got lots of lovely presents - including money to put towards an air-con for our room. DH spoilt me with a variety of DVD's and book 4 of the "Twilight" series :o) I'm also getting a digital photo frame, once I make up my mind about which one I want :o)

Cohan & my Gran

We had dinner with DH's family. We finally got to meet and have a cuddle of our new nephew Ryley. LOL He's only a month old and already 11 lbs! What a little chubster! LOL


We didn't do anything exciting over the 4 days off - mainly just relaxing, watching DVD's, playing the PS2 and spending time with family. DH & I were silly enough to go shopping on Saturday morning - it was totally crazy!! I did manage to buy Bec & Dale's baby present though - woo hoo! The crowds were too insane for me - so we went out to lunch instead, then home again :o) I did get to Spotlight too (it was just as crazy as the shopping centres) and picked up 3x Basic Grey packs, a 12x12 scrap calender and some very cute material. After making our costumes and seeing what Kylie has been making - I have been inspired to do some sewing on a little project of my own :o)

Cohan has learnt a new word - Aunty! I've got to admit, it melts my heart when he points at me and say it :o) Mum's not too impressed - she was hoping Grandma would be the next new word! LOL

Now for some scrap-related pics :o)

My Black Magic RED swap goodies. My BLACK swap goodies should arrive at the end of January.


Scrap the Girls December entry. This is the first time I have entered a challenge on this blog. Having 3 neices to scrap - I think I will be entering more challenges :o)

White with One December entry.

3 comments:

*** Kylie*** said...

Glad you had a great Christmas and you got some great photos too!!! Love your entries for the 'scrap the girls' and white with one....did you know they have taken over 'scrap the boys' now and it starts in Jan. I can't wait.!!! all I have is boys to scrap...lol... Catch up soon!

Nicole said...

Wow he is a chubby little fellow, but babies are soo cute when they are chubsters.

Nicxx

tessa said...

beautifull layouts!