Friday, December 12, 2008

Look honey...I baked!

I knew there was a "Domestic Goddess" somewhere inside of me, but I didn't like the fact that I got up at 6.30am this morning to prove it! LOL DH used to be a chef, and he does the majority of our cooking - so I'm pretty spoilt. Don't get me wrong -I can cook, quiet well actually, it's just I'm happy to admit DH is better at it than me. The cupcakes look a little "messy" in this pic - but I'm going to tidy them up tomorrow.


These are for Bec's baby shower tomorrow. I can't wait to head to Rocky to catch up with everyone, but I'm dreading the heat :o( I don't know I I survived there for 7years and DIDN'T have an air-conditioner!?!? Drama queen - I know!! LOL I plan on taking lots of pics of Bec's baby belly and my friend Chris is home for the holidays - so going to catch up with him and get some more pics too.

Katie and James finished packing up the moving truck on Monday. Katie & Cohan are currently staying with us while they sort out the housing situation in Rocky. Look at this spunky monkey - riding his tractor that we gave him for his birthday. He zooms around the place in his walker - the poor dogs are nervous wrecks with him chasing them around! LOL He is also is crawling every where - we can't take our eyes off him for a second!! LOL

Nearly all the Christmas shopping is done - will get the last few bits & pieces next week. I mailed the Xmas cards today - usually I have them written and posted on the 1st December - just not my usual organised self ATM.

Christmas countdown...13 sleeps!

No comments: