Thursday, April 16, 2009

D'oh...

I finally got my pics printed and finished my LO yesterday, but when I went to take pics this morning the camera batteries were flat!! LOL

We got another wedding invitation - chocolate, sun burnt orange & gold - very classy! I've gotten a bit "dress" obsessed ATM - I have 2 weddings & our work awards night coming up in the new few months. I've been checking out ebay - I've managed to get one dress (for the garden wedding) and have a found a few others I like (semi formal). Now I'm on the search for a pair of black, strappy heels! I'm not sure how I'll go - all the winter stock is coming in.

I got my flu shot yesterday - my arm's a bit sore today, but no other side effects.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Ugh! I hate shopping when the seasons are changing!!! Its not like up here is freezing or anything either!?! LOL (so excited to see you are close by to me!! I am in Mundubbera)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely message, made me day!