Friday, April 17, 2009

Here we go...

I finally got myself organised! Here are the two LO I did last weekend - pics added and photographed!! LOL

This LO was created for Scrap The Girls April challenge. It was a colour combo challenge using these colours..


I normally don't scrap with yellow and found I kept adding green embellishments to the LO?!?!

This LO was created from a sketch in this month's (Vol 11 Number 2) Scrapbooking Memories magazine. It was a great way to use up all the little strips of Sassafras & Cosmo Cricket papers I had been hoarding :o) I really love the sketch and will use it again.


Invitations for our work's award night were given out today - this year's theme is Prom Night. Yep, cheesy prom photo booth, crowning of prom King & Queen, etc!! LOL Last year's was a Masquerade Murder Mystery - it was brilliant!! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

ooooh, I love that layout using your left over strips of sassafrass papers. Just gorgeous

*** Kylie*** said...

Oh wow!!! I love this layout.... I think I am going to scraplift this idea..I have so many scraps of sassafrass papers...