Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend...

We had a lovely, relaxing long weekend - bliss!! Saturday I went to Kylie's for lunch (spag bol - delicious - thanks Kylie!) with her & Cathie - we were supposed to watch a DVD, but spent the afternoon chatting instead :o) I made another 5 cement mushrooms - hmmm I seem to be getting as addicted as my mum!! LOL

Easter morning we went over and spent a few hours with DH's family. My MIL brought my nephew a remote control Tarantula - yep, looked as awful as it sounds!! LOL Our niece Brodie decided that since Nan (MIL) was sleeping over our house, then she was going to as well :o) Brodie and the puppies had a ball running around and playing together.

We went to visit my Gran today - she was pretty tired, so we didn't get to chat much :o( It has been pouring down rain, so we just watched TV & relaxed for the rest of the day. I did some more scrapping and made a batch of sushi - yum!!

I've been scrapping up a storm this weekend! Saturday night I had a go at this Month's challenge at Black With Two. I managed to add 20 brads - I only had 19, but managed to find a ribbon slider brad - phew!! He he



Today I've been working on this month's Scrap the Girls challenge. I'm nearly finished - I just need to get the pics printed tomorrow.

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Kirsty said...

Beautiful LO! Can't wait to see your entry for STG!