Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy mail & a LO...

This gorgeous wedding invite arrived Thursday!


This is different from any wedding invite I've received / seen - very shabby chic! I have to confess it wasn't a complete surprise...I was lucky enough to help the bride-to-be make these last weekend :o)

I also received this parcel...

I joined the Fiskateers a few months ago and they sent me a pair of Fiskars scissors! What's pretty cool about them is if you look carefully on the blades, you will see they have engraved my membership number!! DH was more impressed with the funky, orange paper packing.

I scrapped this LO yesterday. It's the April challenge pack from one of my LSS - how delicious is that chocolate, pink & cream colour combo?!?! I've been itching to scrap this all week! I had a few ideas I wanted to use (ripped/folded section, handmade paper flowers, distressing), but had struggled a bit with the general LO and how to use some of the embellishments (paper clip, braid, pipe cleaners, etc). I love how this turned out :o) And yes, this is the 3rd time I've scrapped this pic - I can't help it - I absolultely adore this pic of DH & I!



I have nearly completed another LO - I just need to print & add the pics and it's all finished!! I'm off to Kylie's for lunch, movie and catch up with Kylie & Cathie today. I hope everyone else is enjoying their Easter long weekend :o)

No comments: