Thursday, April 23, 2009

My dress arrived!!

It arrived a couple of days ago - I'm so excited!! The background colour is navy, not black like I thought, so I will just wear my silver shoes - saves me from having to go shoe shopping!! The dress is a bit big around the bust and longer than I thought - so much for measuring myself at least 20 times!! LOL I absolutely love it - it's a LOT brighter than my usual style :o)

While I was shopping around on ebay for my dress, I did a litle retail therapy for some scrap stuff and it arrived today! I got Cosmo Cricket spinner cards, glitter felt (so gorgeous)and some other bits & pieces. I've also brought a stack of new papers and am looking forward to doing some more scrapping! Good thing I have a midnight crop tomorrow night at Creative Artz, plus this Sunday is Simply Crafty!

No comments: