Saturday, April 4, 2009

What a week....

Thank you to everyone that came to the BBQ for Craig's birthday last weekend or sent cards, emailed, rang, etc! Here's the birthday boy - how impressed does he look having his photo taken (not the best quality pic - sorry)?!?! LOL You think he would be used to it by now!! :o)


Katie & Cohan were up for the weekend. I can't believe how much he's grown/changed in the month since we've seen him!


I've been pretty lazy blogger this week. DH & I have been enjoying the week off to just relax! DH & his mum did a lot of fishing (caught 1 bream) and trying out his new crab pots (both mum's brought them for his birthday)- no crabs yet though. I have been watching DVDs (I got to watch all of "Ugly Betty" season 2-I absolutely love that show!!), done some scrapping and indulged in a bit of retail therapy :o)

Creative Artz moved to their new home at 103 Gavin Street, North Bundaberg over the weekend. I went over and helped Donna unpack some stuff on Monday & Tuesday. On Thursday night I went to Kylie's class - her sketch was amazing!! I am going to use it again!! Pop over to her blog to check out her class list.

This is my LO from the class...


I managed to get a few LO completed and I am really pleased with how they turned out, especially the one of Lacey - I tried some layering effects. I even created a double LO - which is a rarity for me.

This LO was inspired from Colour Combos that Belinda had up on her blog. First pic of Bec and Connor :o)






This morning I got my hair trimmed and coloured - no pics yet though. One more day of freedom, then back to work :o) At least I have a 4 day weekend over Easter LOL

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Very gorgeous LO's

Love the cut labels in your double, such a great way to tie the whole thing together

xx