Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm running out of titles....

I managed to finish this LO on the weekend. I started it at last month's Simply Crafty, but just needed to add a title and the embellishments. It was for Black Magic March sketch #1 - but I ran out of time...



Craig & I went to a BBQ for our friend Donna's 40th on Sunday. I made her this card in her favourite colour! It was about 6"x 7" - to use up a piece of scrap card stock. Craig kept teasing me about the card being bigger than the present (a Singstar game) and that I wanted my card to stand out the most!! LOL



While I was in the craft room, Craig was in the kitchen making a "Death by Chocolate" birthday cake! It was to die for - let me know if you would like the recipe. Craig was kept busy making birthday cakes this week - he also make a Lemon Meringue pie on Thursday night for another birthday. It was delicious - it wasn't tart, more like a lemon custard and the meringue was like marshmallow - YUMMO!! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but Craig actually used to work as a chef. He cooks the most amazing meals and desserts(when he feels like it)!! Just in case anyone was wondering why Craig was making cakes and I wasn't!! LOL

Sunday night I finished my White With 1 neutrals embellishment swap.


I can't wait to see what the other's have made!!

1 comment:

Sandra L said...

Love the swap embellishments. I can't wait to see what you get either. Sandra