Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scrapbook Apprentice Australia

I am so excited!! I can finally announce that I am one of the 12 finalists for Scrapbook Apprentice Australia!!! I got the call telling me I was a finalist on the 3rd March - it nearly killed me keeping that secret! LOL

My first parcel of goodies and challenge instructions arrived yesterday - Christmas In July theme. I have lots of ideas going through my brain at the moment LOL

The latest Docrafts Creativity magazine is out (with free clear stamps this month) - which has the announcement! If you want a copy either see Joy (Joy's Floral Art Studio) at the Shalom Markets or call her on 0741518254. At $4.99 + a freebie and over 100 pages of great ideas for card making & scrapping it's definitely a bargain!

7 comments:

Bev said...

congratulations...after seeing youyr work I am not surprised!

Helen said...

Congratulations Shandell, how thrilling for you. I knwo you'll put together something wonderful.

Linda M said...

Congratulations Shandell, look forward to seeing the finished products.

Rachael B said...

Wow Shandell, this is great. Can't wait to see what you create.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wow! You must be so excited! I am not really a scrapbooker ... although I do dabble a little ... so I am not really sure what this "Scrapbook Apprentice Australia" is ... but it does sound REALLY impressive!!! (Well ... I am impressed, anyway!!!) Congrats, Shandell ... and I will look forward to seeing what you create! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Dale and Bec French said...

Congrats! That is super awesome! You go girl!

Kirsten said...

Hi Shandell.
Congrats on making the top 12. I am also a finalist. Ive just posted off my first round projects. Anyway hope to talk to you soon
Kirsten